Covered with a lot of beautiful trees which you can witness once you go trekking, Kausani serves as a starting point to a lot of famous treks. You can also chose to shop on the mall road here. So, explore this hilly terrain and get the best accommodation rates as you book for Kausani Super Saver Offer.
- Volvo Bus/Train Tickets from Chandigarh or Delhi
- Accommodation for 2 Nights 3 Days in a deluxe room in respective hotel.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival.
- Cookies once in the room during stay
- Daily Bed Tea /Coffee
- 10% discount on additional food bills.
- Pick-up & Drop to resort
- One day Local Sightseeing
Kausani, tucked away in the Himalayas, is untouched, unsullied, and unusual. The town is strewn with tall swaying pine trees and lovely flowers where you can enjoy long walks in solitude. Kausani also offers unparalleled views of the Nandadevi, Trishul, andPanchachuli mountain peaks, covering a landscape of 300 kilometres.
Places to See
Anashakti Ashram: A must-visit place in Kausani is Anashakti Ashram where Mahatma Gandhi stayed in the year 1929. Here he worked on his writings on Anashakti Yog. It is a simple white-washed cottage with his teachings written all over.
Sumitranandan Pant Gallery: This is an important attraction in Kausani. Built as the memorial of famous Hindi poet Sumitranandan Pant, the gallery houses many English and Hindi books.
Kausani Tea Estate: The tea gardens of Kausani are beautiful and serene. Perfect for walks, the high-quality tea grown here is exported to Australia, US, Germany, and Korea.
- Best time to visit Kausani is summers, between the months of April and June, but if you want to see snowfall, then you must visit in December and January.